CASINO GAMES FOR MOBILES & TABLETS
Popular casino games:
The most popular casino games are those that are unpredictable and depend heavily on chance such as roulette and slots. Card based casino games like poker and blackjack are other common choices for gamers and enthusiasts. Casino game developers are now building apps for a host of games like baccarat and pachinko among others.
Designing and developing casino games:
Online casino games need to create the same thrill and glamour of the physical casino. Casino game developers focus on recreating the real-life experience of the casino on small 2D screens to effectively engage users. Juego Studios has worked on a number of casino themed games for various platforms. Here are some essential points to consider while building these games.
- Decide the type of currency:Currency and rewards are an essential part of casino games. Casino games with real money naturally attract stronger user engagement as they serve purposes beyond standard entertainment. These are online extensions of physical casinos which allow users to play with real money. Developing these games requires the creation of secure transaction portals and robust verification and registration processes.
- Include high quality graphics and video simulations: High definition graphics and visuals are a good way to captivate users and simulate a real-life casino experience. One can use video simulations for games like roulette and blackjack that feature a dealer to add to the authenticity of the game.
- Prioritize easy loading and playtimes: Casino games need to be optimized for shorter loading times between screens to retain the user’s attention.
- Social integration Casino games that feature a strong player network and allow real interactions have higher user engagement and also more in-app purchases. Introduce features like multiplayer modes and online tournaments to develop player communities and enhance the gaming experience.
- Create difficulty levels and rewards: Like all games, casino games function on the basis of a work-reward structure. Achievements are rewarded with items or currency. Create multiple difficulty levels and unlock able content to keep players engaged.
On the other hand, free-to-play games designed purely for entertainment use virtual chips or tokens in place of real money. Players earn rewards by clearing challenges or unlocking achievements and are kept engaged with freebies, badges and leaderboards. Such games can be monetized with advertisements, banners and in-game purchases. Free daily giveaways like virtual chips and other bonuses can entice users to continue playing the game regularly.