Juego Studio’s $1000 Student Excellence Scholarship
We are motivated to help students who are dedicated to improving the lives of others, and that’s why we hold a $1000 merit-based scholarship twice a year for students from all fields of studies.
Who Are We?
Juego Studio is an award-winning game development and designing company that allows brands to seamlessly create, find and to develop visually enticing and technically superior games and mobile applications. Since its inception, Juego Studios has become synonymous with cutting edge game development solutions and advisory services.
We are a bunch of creative innovators, artists, storytellers and game developers, who are building some awesome games for diverse platforms including Android, iOS, Windows and also Virtual Reality Development, Augmented Reality Development & Gamification.
We have worked with clients ranging from startups to some big giants like Disney, WB, Lions-gate, Coca-Cola, PUMA, Johnson & Johnson, Emirates NBD and much more across 20+ countries.
How To Apply
We take pride in being able to assist your education and to be eligible for the scholarship; you need to submit a 500+ word essay on the topics mentioned, and make sure you follow the following instructions:
- Please Submit your Application/Essay before 30th June 2017 for the Fall Scholarship and before 30th November 2017 for the Spring Scholarship.
- Winner Announcement Date is: 24th July 2017 for Fall and 18th December 2017 for Spring.
- Email the essay via a .doc file to email@example.com
- Include the following details in your mail
- Your Personal Details (Name and Address).
- Name of your school
- Any valid document issued by your school/college which will prove that you are a current student.
- All information must be 100% accurate.
There is NO application fee.
This scholarship is only for students who are presently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools. Students of any stream/branch of study can apply for this scholarship. We especially look forward to applications from gaming enthusiast.
Applicants must be above 17 years of age
Applicants have to submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
- Future of Mobile Game Development OR
- Augmented Reality Development & Its future
The essay must be 100% unique.
How Will the Winners Be contacted?
Our editors will review the submissions and based on their feedback, the winner will be announced.
Winners will be contacted via email after the results are declared.
PS: The decision of the editors will be final
We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).
We look forward to reading your submissions.
Team Juego Studios