Developments in reality technologies like VR and AR have opened up new possibilities for businesses. AR VR for business can provide a whole new set of ways to advertise and market their products. Businesses will be able to communicate with their target customers using AR and VR for product packaging. Products can have built-in holograms to attract consumers with discounts and other freebies like events and concerts. AR and VR technology can help to create immersive customer experiences to better drive sales.
AR and VR in Business
Virtual Reality(VR) and Augmented Reality(AR) present a variety of solutions to all kinds of businesses, from large heavy industries to small micro-enterprises.
- VR installations for immersive live product demos
- Interactive print ads, menus, catalogues, brochures and more with by embedding videos or other digital content
- AR apps to allow customers to view product sizes & features online
- Customized interactive VR environments to create safe & training sessions for staff and employees.
- AR overlays for real-time instructions for assembly, manufacture & troubleshooting
- VR environments for rapid product design and prototyping
- Simulations for manufacturing and production processes
- Immersive simulations for testing and troubleshooting