The theory states that if you have a good story to tell, people will hear you out. Similarly, if you convince yourself there is a need for a product or service in the market, probably the world needs it too. All you need to do is strategize your marketing. Put your marketing skills to use.
We have travelled through an era of Video games played in 1950’s over IBM computers using punch cards, then worked around joysticks in around 1970’s and only after 1972 the plug-in gaming consoles reached the household of the mass. It took some time but the idea that started as a fun experiment is a full-fledged actively operational industry that feeds thousands. Till today, there have been thousands of video games that has already been launched in the market, let’s glimpse through the best fast-paced multiplayer battle mobile games.
- PUBG – Starting with the most popular, Player Unknown’s Battleground. The world is still blanketed with the idea of this game that took the world by storm. Developed by Xbox Game Studios and Tencent Games, PUBG Mobile is what the gaming industry was aspiring to achieve since a long time and though the fame took some time to thrust back, it is PUBG Mobile that made headlines and placed itself as a familiar multiplayer battle games meant for all.
- Fortnite Battle Royale – Another contender that struck the gaming industry and the gamers by surprise (pleasantly) is the Fortnite Battle Royale. Released in 2017, for Playstation, Xbox and Windows, and later followed by ports for smartphone devices, this game made a whopping 2 billion dollars worldwide by March 2019. Being different than most of the battle royal games just in terms of building system, the game surely is a win for its developers, Epic Games.
- Battlelands Royale – A real-time multiplayer battle games made if mobiles, Battlelands Royale is one of the best in the present time. Developed by Futureplay Games Lmt. and released on June 28, 2018, this game has already been to places and a favourite among the gamers. With 32 players and 3-5 mins battles, it is a simple game loved by all.
- Clash Royale – This game is mentioned as the 18th top-grossing mobile game around the globe and a rating of 4.6/5 in the Apple store, followed by a 4.3/5 in Google Play. Both published and developed by the Supercell, that had a worldwide release on March 2, 2016. Up until now, it has rooted to be one of the most popular freemium strategy game, divided into three modes, namely the Tower Defense, Multiplayer Online Battle Arena and the Collectible Card Game.
- Modern Combat 5 – Known to be a high resolution first-person shooter game meant for the hard core gamers. Released on 24th July 2016 also developed and published by Gameloft, this game provides you the luxury to choose from the single player or multiplayer modes and thus creates an atmosphere that changes with time, actually you move around country to country.
- Minecraft – The legendary game that is both critically acclaimed and loved by millions, released almost a decade ago in 2011 by Mojang. It is a sandbox video game that includes activities like exploration and discovery, resource gathering, crafting and mining, and also combat. Having both options of single player or multiplayer, and multiple modes, the player is entrusted to trust their creative spirit and go for it. The game was recently awarded with the “Still Playing” award at the 2019 Golden Joystick Awards.
- Brawl Stars – Developed and Published by Supercell, the masters of the many other extraordinary video games, so you only expect the best from them. Brawl Stars is one of the best multiplayer battle games. Its honors and achievements met no bounds with its nomination for “Mobile Game” and “EE Mobile Game of the Year” at the 15th British Academy Games Awards. The game having six modes like the Bounty mode, Heist mode, Gem Grab mode, Showdown mode and also the Lone Star. Choose among these and play along with your friends.
- Lineage 2: Revolution – The most awaited part of the Lineage series, also the most popular one, Lineage 2 is the ultimate mobile MMORPG game that the world has come across. Developed and Published by Netmarble, the game has been thoroughly optimised to be played in a mobile. Some evident yet favourable changes like automation of quests, lineation and experience has been made to fit the mobile requirements.
- World of Tanks Blitz – This is the mobile version of the World of Tanks. It was released in the market in the summer of 2013 and is still continuing to rule the market with high quality resolution and free to play model of business. Developed by Belarusian Company Wargames, this game is everything the multiplayer battle mobile gaming sector needs. The key feature is its absurdity, where the players’ skills are challenged at any and every point of time.
- Arena Of Valor – A 3rd person multiplayer online battle arena mobile game developed by TiMi Studios. Arena of Valor is a squad battle of heroes having special abilities of their own in a mythical setting. The game has earned a worldwide collection of about $140 million excluding china and had been well-build with three major modes like the Grand Battle, Valley Shirmish and Abyssal Clash, each of which lasts around 12-18n mins. This publication by the Trancent Games has always been in the game libraries of players.
There are a lot of mobile game development company that are trying to beat the legacy of these unique standalone games, however we can see that happening anytime soon. The mobile game development and publication team of these 10 games are still trying to reach the extra length and maintain its glory among the players of the upcoming generation. Looking into this transformation of games getting adaptive to everyday devices, there is an absolute chance the companies are only making them stay.